Wednesday 9 July 2008

Emma Bunton - Bunton Shocked By Beckham-obsessed Paparazzi


Singer EMMA BUNTON is shocked by the constant paparazzi storm which follows fellow SPICE GIRL VICTORIA BECKHAM everywhere she goes - because she only sees her pal as a normal mum.

Bunton and Beckham were bandmates in the girl power group, with Victoria becoming fodder for the media after her lavish wedding to soccer superstar David Beckham in 1999.

And Bunton still can't believe the attention fashion icon Victoria attracts.

She tells Britain's Red magazine, "(I was in a restaurant with Victoria) and people were looking at her, trying to get her attention.

"But, to me, she's just Victoria, my friend. She's an amazing mother and she's very funny. She was texting me this morning and I was in hysterics - that's the part I see of her."





See Also